Tag cards with Little Star Collection

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 1 Comments

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

I've something different to share with you today....


ohh yeah..baby cards!!
Have you checked Papericious Little star collection... it is super cute! 



I couldn't stop myself making these super cute Baby tag cards....


I have created this card with just layers of diecuts which I made with these lovely papers from Little star collection. This can be used as just Card or a Tag to give with a gift to new born!



Another tag card with that tangy orange and fresh green papers from Little star collection.

Hope you liked and got inspired!

for more information you can check our facebook page 
or email us- papericious@gmail.com

 Thanks so much for stopping by, stay tuned for my mixed media tutorial with Papricious "Love in Paris" collection on Saturday, 14th.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: