Card in a Box with 'Happy Birthday' Collection

11:55 am Hussena 4 Comments

Hello everyone,
This is Hussena here and I'm sharing a card in a box today which I have made using the papers from our latest release- Happy Birthday. This is a very vibrant and bright collection with lot of fun colours and prints. This collection would make a perfect birthday album, card, birthday favours, the list is endless! Because the prints and the colours are so fun, I thought it would be perfect for a card in a box project and here's what I have created :


I have mainly used the rainbow dots and chevron papers from this collection which are layered on a white cardstock. To make the fun dangling embellishments which is the main focal of the card, I have fussy cut them from various papers in this collection and stuck them on acetate. The balloons, the cake, the gifts- are so, so pretty in real life :) For the balloons, I have punched out the balloon image using a balloon punch.


For additional embellishing on the side panels, I have stamped and die-cut a few elements including the sentiment in the centre and my project was ready! :)


I hope you enjoyed seeing my today's project and are inspired to give this collection a try. Like I said earlier, the possibilities with this collection are endless. Stay tuned for some amazing inspiration by our Design team members using the May Release.

Our challenge #2 is also live where the theme is - Vintage. Do check out all the details HERE. We would love to see your take on the challenge!

Have a nice day everyone!

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful & so colorful box Hussena.. Loved the popped elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such happy colours! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much happy and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project and fantastic fussy-cutting Hussena! ^__^

    ReplyDelete