CAS cards with Pretty basics collection

10:06 am kavitha 4 Comments

 Hello crafty friends,
Its kavitha here today with two cards using our latest release "Pretty basics".Hope you have seen our release for this month,if not check out this  POST.

As soon as i saw the papers lots of ideas were popping in my mind,these are just perfect for making CAS and trendy cards.The rainbow pastels are just the perfect shades,not too bright or light.
My first card is nautical theme(my most favorite) and the blue stripes paper fits the theme perfectly.I used paper smooches stamp set and mft dies.
 Second card is made using mft and Wplus9 dies,i used the sun-rays cover plate die from mft and yellow stripes pattern paper.
Its been raining here heavily for past two days and i really struggled to take a decent picture,i tried my best to present it well,i hope you liked my cards.The internet connection is also very weak so i kept my post very short,sorry for that:).


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Kavitha, love the way you used Die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set of cards Kavitha! ^__^ <3 The nautical themed one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete