Chocolate Bar Box

10:58 am Artforte 1 Comments

“A friend in need is a friend indeed…
… But a friend with CHOCOLATE is better.”

Dear Friends

Everyone loves Chocolate. It is perhaps one of the best and most popular gift between friends and ones you love.

But Gifting is an art and should be special. So today, I present to you a unique way of gifting a chocolate bar… I present to you an artistic “CHOCOLATE BAR BOX”.

In this lovely piece of distinctive gift box, I have used two newly launched and equally exceptional pattern paper stacks from Papericious – just apt for this lovely gift box. These stacks have been named “Happy Birthday!” and “Pretty Basics”. I have used the combination of these two exclusive pattern papers to make this one-of-its-kind chocolate bar box.

Hope now you would also make a list of all your friends and loved ones and let the rich aroma of chocolate strengthen your bond. As someone said “… A Chocolate Bar says “I Love You” so much better than words…”

Hope you all will love my work.
and would love to hear some value-able comments.
Have A Nice Day!!!

Don't forget to participate at our current monthly Challenge#2- Vintage

You Might Also Like

1 comment: