Birthday special Easel card

11:31 am Manu Gupta 2 Comments

Hello Everyone!!

I'm Manu and I'm so happy with the latest Papericious release!! This release is all bright and chirpy and soo colourful!! I'm sure you all must have seen the release by now and this months release offers soo many possibilities with it's 'Happy Birthday' and 'Pretty Basics' stack packs. While the Birthday stack is all about the birthday elements, the Pretty basics stack pack has Polka dots!! One of my favorites!!!! and yes the stripes too!! love this pack !!


Here's what I made with the 'Happy Birthday' Stack!! I chose to make a Easel card and kept the embellishments to bare minimum keeping in mind to highlight the papers!!! I really was pleased with the way the papers did justice to the card and pretty happy that only the papers could make a really nice card too!! 



I have done layering of the papers and the base is made with a black cardstock on which a white panel is attached and then 2 layers of pattern papers!


Have also used a stamped sentiment on a stamped imaged and distressed it off!

For added interest, have added a frame on top of the whole adjustement!

Quite happy with the card! And it's super simple and easy to make too!!!

I hope you do remember that papericious has started hosting challenge and this months challenge theme is Vintage!! So, all you vintage lovers, here's a chance for you to enter and grab some amazing prices.  Read all about the challenge here.
http://papericiousindia.blogspot.in/2016/05/papericious-may-challenge-vintage.html

Till then, 
Happy crafting
Manu

You Might Also Like

2 comments: