Shadow box ft. Moonlight Bella

11:30 pm Nd’s creation 0 Comments


 Hello Friends
Nandini here, I am back with a tutorial of beautiful shadow box designed with the newly released paper pack collection - "MOONLIGHT BELLA" from PAPERICIOUS. Each paper from this collection is unique in designs. It has soothing eye candy color schemes.
Here, I have taken a wooden shadow box and colored it with white gesso from Papericious. Cover the inner sides and base with amazing papers from Moonlight Bella collections. For holding the precut elements I have created a sort of border and pasted the elements on it in a delightful composition. 
To decorate this shadow box I have used motif sheets from Moonlight bella and Serenity.  To enhance its beauty , I have added some flowers and sentiments on it.  
You can find detailed video tutorial here:
 Some more pictures



Supplies Used
Hope you like the project.
love
Nandini Ramchandani



You Might Also Like

0 comments: