Magical Slimline cards

11:52 am Memory Keepers by Priyanka 0 Comments

Hi everyone!

Today I bring to you two slimline cards, both of them being in different orientation, one is landscape and the other is potrait. I have used moonlight bella papers and motif sheet bundle from Papericious. The hot air balloon chippies are also from Papericious itself.

The idea behind these cards was to play with the same elements in different orientation




The card base is 8x4 inches. Then I have layered a paper paper from the collection. The second layer measures 3x7 inches again layered with pattern paper from the collection.
Then I heat embossed the hot air balloon chippies in shabby pink color and made an arrangement around it (this being the focal point of my card). Added the clouds and unicorns, some lace and handmade foamiran flowers. Topped with the sentiment ( party time heat embossed with golden color).
In the end I have put some art balls, sequins and glitter to give it some bling and a complete look. Take a look at the individual cards-





These are the close up pictures to give you a view of the detailing-




I hope you guys like these cards and they give some inspiration to kick start your week...
Supplies used from Papericious are as follows-
1. Moonlight bella paper pack-
2. Moonlight bella motif bundle-
4. Party sentiment chippies-
6. Sequins-

Thanks for stopping by...
I hope you have fun playing with this collection!!!
Love
Priyanka


You Might Also Like

0 comments: