IMPERFECTLY PERFECT CARDS

10:19 pm Mayank Arthub 0 Comments

 

The heart of a father is the nature's masterpiece...

Hi everyone! Hope the week is going great...

Today on the Papericious blog, I bring to you some masculine father's day cards, feat. the newly launched (Imperfectly perfect) paper pack.


This paper pack has patterns, elements and designs perfect for masculine projects. It also coordinates with various other products in the same theme to go along with it.

Let me show you my creations one by one



 This card measures 4-6 inches.

To start with, I used the images of a car and some gear chippies and layered on some moustache element over it.

Layering atop an embossed card front, I used a scalloped circle die to cut a window and enhance the layers using gold mirror cardstock then some detailed scalloped frame over card base.


For the sentiment, I chose the THE ONLY ONE I WANT  from the paper pack/element sheet.

And there is the quick card done!



This card measures 4-6 inches and is an interactive shaker card!

To start with, I created the shaker using various layers of paper and foam tape stacks. Then I added the gold and blue edges to the shaker. 

For the imagery, I used the images of a beer glasses and finished it off with the sentiment, I chose brads and same layers as on previous card.



This card measures 8-5 inches and my fav creation so far in cards!

To start with, I created the card front using various layers of paper and ephemera over layers of pattern and base papers using brads. Then I added cotton batting under these layers for added dimension. 

For the sentiment, I chose 'Mr. Perfect' And finished the card with same layers as on previous cards.

Aren't these cards awestruking ? I hope these projects inspire you all to create a special project for the most spectacular person in our lives, our papa, our role model.

You still have time to gift him a beautiful card and show him you care!

Don't forget to comment and check our social medias for more inspirations...

Thank you for stopping by..

You Might Also Like

0 comments: