Moonlight Bella layout

9:25 am Rustic Designs by Hemali Shah 0 Comments

 Hello. Today I am sharing a mixed media layout featuring the cutest paper pack "MOONLIGHT BELLA ".  It has been designed so carefully.  Each paper has unique and adorable details.  And literally soothing colours.  


See how adorable it is.. I can't get off my eyes. All the elements are also very cute.  I have used Mixed media essentials like clear gesso,  and crackle paste from the store. And the most beautiful paper and com coordinating pre cut sheets. Which literally saved lot of time.  Let's have an adorable tour of this layout. 







I have mainly used 

Clear gesso

White crackle paste 

Moonlight bella 12×12 paper pack

Moonlight bella motif combo

Window chippies

I hope you all like my inspiration. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Love

Hemali Shah

You Might Also Like

0 comments: