PHOTO WINDMILL

11:11 am Leo Krafty 0 Comments


 Hola!!


I am here with an amazing fun crafty project for you using Baby's Day Out collection.


Among all the collection this is my favorite. Colors and elements makes a good combo.


Now coming to my project, I present you " Photo Windmill ". I used thicker Chipboards for the base of my project. Covered using suede leather from papericious. The fabric was soft enough and it's easy to stick also. It gave a perfect finish for my work.


Now I took 12 chipboards with 5*6cm sizes, 6 pieces covered with paper pack and added other 6 pieces made frame for each.


Then for a final touch added elements from the same collection. Also added chippis to add extra beauty






Do checkout my work and inspire, create and do share with us your views.


Have a crafting day ahead and I will be back with new ideas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: