MOM TO BE..ALBUM ( BABY SHOWER )

11:03 am Mayank Arthub 0 Comments


 Hi everyone!

I have a beautiful project on the Papericious blog which would help memory keeping elegant and fun this time by this stylish flip through album feat BABY SHOWER  our newly launched paperpack. 

Let me show you how I created this step by step.




This is the container of this album. Covered in suede, I added various elements to the front using thick chipboard spacers, foam tape along with the chippies and other tags from the motif bundle. I also added sequins to it and completed the look using some handmade paper flowers. It turned out sturdy yet beautiful along with the skaker interactive surprise.



For several pages, I added beautiful twist to inculcate in the box.
I added layers of motifs to create an open shadow over white base and gold matting over which I placed various images from the motif bundle as well.

The inside pages contains various flip-flaps, pop-ups and interactive surprises. I embellished these pages with flowers and leaves and ephemera pieces alongside them and left place for photographs. I also used sequins and lastly added sentiments alongside too...


So there you have the album that would definitely be a good memory keepsake for the sassy lady with the new life blooming in her.

I hope this inspires you all to crete it too!
Don't forget to comment and check our social medias for more inspirations...
Thanks for joining us!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: