3D Bird Boxes - ft: My Little Bestie Paper Pack

11:00 am PAPERTWISTERIndia 0 Comments

Hello Beautiful People!

Hope you all are doing well! This is Chaitali, back with an inspiration for you all!!

As you all know I love making 3D projects..So, Today I have a very special project to share with you all. It's a 3D Bird Box. It measures hull 5.7” long x 4.14” tall x 1.25” deep; platform 3.75” diam.; “container” 3.45” long x 1.83” tall x 1.8” deep. Made using @papericious My Little Bestie Designer Pattern Paper and Motif Bundle  These papers are so beautifully designed and are gender Neutral. I am sure you all are gonna love it.💗

Now let's see how it looks like..❤️










Supplies:
1. My Little Bestie Paper Pack 
2. My Little Bestie Motif Bundle 
3. Khaki Brown, Dark Brown and Black Cardstock

I hope you all like it!❤️ Thanks for stopping by!!☺️

Love,
PAPERTWISTERIndia ❤️🤗

You Might Also Like

0 comments: