MANDALA FLOWER LIPPAN WALL ART

6:33 am Gayatri Rani 0 Comments

 MANDALA FLOWER LIPPAN ART Ft. Pre-Marked MDF base

 

Hello guys!

 This is Gayatri. I'm very happy to present you "MANDALA FLOWER LIPPAN ART" also known as "Mud and Mirror work" is a traditional mural craft of Kutch. It can be used as a home décor wall art.




In today's project, I have used pre-marked Mdf base in size 8 inches, Fevicryl mouldit epoxy compound, Chalk paints (Fuchsia, Ripe pumpkin, Peacock blue, Orchid pink), Mirror cutouts. 



Firstly, I took Fevicryl mouldit in equal ratio 1:1, and then mixed it thoroughly, and rolled it in a noodle diameter to develop on the pre-marked mandala design. After the epoxy dried completely, I painted with white acrylic paint as a base. Then I used vibrant chalk paints to elevate the design. Then pasted the mirror cutouts according to the design. You can see the finished project images down. 





Thank you for joining me on the blog today. Hope you liked this project. Don't forget to try this art.

 Happy crafting!!!    





You Might Also Like

0 comments: