"Welcome Baby" photo frame FT. My Little Bestie

10:55 am madhabi's craft studio 0 Comments

     


Good morning everyone!

"Here comes a brand new little baby, to fill all our hearts and lives with joy"........ this is the wonderful feeling everyone has when welcoming the little one to this world and to their lives. Isn"t it?
 
Today me Madhabi is here on the blog with you all to welcome the little one with some gifts. Let us  also welcome the new release  paperpack collection 'My Little Bestie' which is so amazing to work with for baby projects. If you have not have the collection yet than please visit www.papericious.com to grab it and also do not forget to check the coordinating beautiful chipboards with it.

So, here I present you my new inspiration project... the gift you can give for welcoming a baby . The first thing everyone does is to click a picture of the cute little baby as a memory. So, keeping this in mind I created a Photoframe with the paperpack and coordinating die cut elements. I have also used the beautiful chipboards from the same release.  With that I have also created a box in the shape of a feeding bottle.

Sharing some more pictures...



















Thank you for stopping here, Hope you liked this creation. 
See you soon with another project.
Have A great day!

Madhabi














 





You Might Also Like

0 comments: