Baby Train Album

4:06 pm Leo Krafty 0 Comments

 Hai all!!


Have a Creative Start..


This time I am here to share you a 3d project along with albums and also space for chocolate fillings etc.. Just have a look and do share your reviews.






I have created a baby train with a mini monthly memory album. My Little Bestie collection gives a perfect finishing for my project.

All decorative embellishments are used from papericious Motifs


Created two mini boxes one to store chocolates and other is for photo album. The album lid is used as spine of the album. Album box is of 10*10cm with a lid 12*12cm. The pages are of 9*9cm and also have taken Kraft color cardstock from papericious for the base. Base paper is covered with diecuted pattern papers. Here my idea is to store monthly pictures. So i have taken 6 flaps. All pages are made same size and decorated in different ways using month chippis and chipboard stickers. Photos can be pasted on the plain circle left on the page. The pages are attached to the lid spine and then completed the lid with decorative elements.





Chippis add extra beauty to the wheels of the train. And to give a final touch to the train used many elements from the same My Little Bestie Collection







I hope you have liked my work and definitely give a try in your own creative idea.

Thank you!! Have a creative day ahead. Stay tuned for next work.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: