3D CAROUSEL ROTATING PHOTO BOX with a TAG ALBUM !!

11:00 am nivedita sharma 0 Comments


3D CAROUSEL ROTATING PHOTO BOX with a TAG ALBUM 


Hello beautiful people, I’m Nivedita and today I want to welcome you all to papericious blog .I’m overwhelmed with joy while sharing this gorgeous sturdy and rotating photo box which holds an album too . I still remember the days when my dad will take us out on the carousel rides… while creating this baby I did get nostalgic and I’m sure you all will get nostalgic too looking at these spectacular photo frames where one can add the baby pics and hold a lot of memorabilia .I created this box using the latest collection “Baby’s day out” and the suede fabric . The fabric is so amazing and Stretchable that it can be moulded into any shape easily. I have used the fabric to cover the base as I needed a solid base for the carousel to rotate and the top dome is again covered in fabric to give seem less yet sturdy finish . 


This gorgeous carousel stands 8” inches tall and 5.5” inches wide and the photo frames are of size 3.5/4.5 inches.  This gorgeous carousel houses a beautiful tag album which stores good 25 pics and more can be stored loose . It can hold tickets or bands or receipts . 


Hope this inspires the child in you and make you create amazing projects using this gorgeous theme of “BABY’S DAY OUT” . Thank-you for stopping by. 

















Products used :  

Baby’s day out paper pack 

Baby day out die cut element sheets 

Baby’s day out chippies 

Mini embellishments 

Suede fabric ( mustard , forest green)

Rhinestones 

Acetate 

Glitters 

Sequins 

Golden twine 

Handmade flowers 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: