Double Decker House Box- ft: My Little Bestie

11:00 am PAPERTWISTERIndia 0 Comments

Hello Everyone!🤗

Hope you all are doing well! This is Chaitali, back with an inspiration for you all!! As you all know I love making 3D projects..So, Today I am sharing a Super cute Double Decker House Box 🏡 which has a little Shutter Card in it.  The Box measures 6 × 7.5 × 2.5 inches and the card measures 2.75 × 3.75 inches. Made using Papericious My Little Bestie Designer Pattern Paper and Motif Bundle  These papers are so beautifully designed and are gender Neutral. I am sure you all are gonna love it.

Now let's see how the Double Decker House Box looks like..🏡













Supplies:

1. My Little Bestie Designer Pattern Paper 
2. Motif Bundle 
3. Cardstock: Wooden Brown & Cream
4. Distress Ink: Walnut Stain
5. Mini Metal Beads
6. Water Droplets

I hope you all like it! Thanks for stopping by 🥰

Love,
PAPERTWISTERIndia🌻



You Might Also Like

0 comments: