Upcycled Gift Hamper Tray

11:00 am Priti Kedia Meghani 0 Comments

  Hello friends,

Hope you are doing good and ready for a wonderful weekend! This is Priti here, and I am so excited to share another beautiful inspiration with you using the Decoupage papers and Decoupage mediums from Papericious
You don't need expensive supplies to glam up your gifting. I had this mdf tray with me which I had received as a Diwali gift hamper last year. I thought that it would be so wonderful to upcycle it and use it as a home decor piece or as a gift hamper tray for my gifting needs. So I grabbed a beautiful floral Decoupage Paper from Papericious, their glue and varnish and some paints, and converted this raw mdf tray into a beautiful piece of art.

I have fallen in love with the Papericious Decoupage Glue. It is absolutely amazing and gives such a wonderful finish. I did some stenciling on all the corners and added clay embellishments on the two sides of the tray to make it even more attractive. The edges were done using an antique gold wax from my stash which matched with the colour of the leaves in this beautiful Decoupage paper.

 These Papericious Decoupage Papers are so gorgeous and you can use them in so many different ways and on any kind of base. As a sealer, I have used two coats of the Papericious Matte Varnish which gives the projects such a nice matte finish.



Supplies Used:


I am super happy with the result of this upcycled project and cant wait to gift this tray to someone special. I think I might use it to pack some wonderful goodies for my mom on the occasion of Mothers Day this Sunday. I really hope you liked the transformation of this tray and will leave me some love. Have a great weekend!

Love,
Priti

You Might Also Like

0 comments: