Floral lantern

10:00 am Rustic Designs by Hemali Shah 0 Comments

 Hello crafty fellas, 

This is Hemali Shah,  Mixed Media artist. I have joined papericious from this term and I am literally loving their products.  I am super excited to work with them. Today I have done mixed media on beautiful intricate 3D lantern.


Here I have used intricate beautiful lantern from the store as my base. I tell you these are definitely a must have prospect if you are an artist.  The mixed media essentials like black gesso,  white gesso and crackle paste also from the store. You will be able to find direct links to all the supplies at the bottom of the post. 

Can you see these fine cracks?? They are result of papericious crackle paste. Out come is truly beautiful in real. 

Let's have a look at some different angles. 






 

Products used are..

3D lantern  

White crackle paste 

White gesso

Black gesso

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you all like it. Stay healthy and keep crafting.

Hemali Shah 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: