Home Decor 3D Lantern

11:30 am madhabi's craft studio 0 Comments


 Hello everyone!  Hope this catchup finds you well. This is Madhabi Roy, here on Papericious blog. Super happy to share my first DT post for this month. I am literally excited to have this opportunity to share with you my creations. Today  sharing with you a home decor project, 3D lantern  created with the beautiful & minute  3D chipboards from Papericious. 

Products used:
3D chipboard lantern , Papericious ( white heavy gesso and crackle texture paste).

To start, I assembled the chipboard parts  to create the lantern. Then I applied white heavy gesso and let it dry. I then applied crackle texture paste and let it dry naturally to get lovely cracks and a texture to the lantern. After that I coloured the whole lantern and decorated with flowers, die cuts, pearls and fussy cut elements (save the date - paperpack) from Papericious.





We can decorate with lights too.

For the materials, please visit www.papericious.com

Hope you liked my project! 
with love....
Happy Crafting!





















 






You Might Also Like

0 comments: