Rustic Decoupage Kitchen Hanger

10:16 am crafterstudio 0 Comments

 

 Hello everyone , Today I am on the Papericious blog to share with you a handmade decoupage wall hanging plaque - perfect country style decor for cozy home or kitchen for hanging coffee mugs or some utility items. I created it using amazing  Decoupage papers and ornate MDF base with frame , both by Papericious.

Material Used 

Decoupage is the main technique I have used to make this wall Hanger. 

First I painted the base using Folk Art Chalk Paint- Sheep Skin. I then painted the frame using Folk Art Chalk Paint - Java.I highlighted the frame using Prima Antique Gold Wax.  My Caffeine Time. Decoupage paper pack has two papers and I combined both the papers on the wooden base and pasted them using Papericious decoupage glue. Once the paper was pasted I applied one coat of decoupage glue on top of that. In the last I sealed my project using two coats of Papericious Varnish. I then glued the frame on the base using Fevicol. Lastly hooks were attached to the plaque to add some utility to it.

This wall hanging cup hanger plaque is made for your special space in your home! A little touch can make you feel special in every aspect! This kitchen hanger also makes an ideal choice for a housewarming gift as well.

Hope you liked the project.

Happy Crafting!

Love



 Supplies Used

Papericious Decoupage Paper- My Caffeine Time

Papericious decoupage glue

                                                                   Papericious Varnish.












You Might Also Like

0 comments: