Tote Mini Album By Swati

11:00 am swati nahata 0 Comments


Happy Wednesday, all!

Hello Guys, Hoping y'all are doing well. This is Swati from Swati's Crafting World. It's been quite long I've posted here. So I'm back with a fresh new inspirational post. I'm sure y'all must've checked the BLISS, latest release by Papericious by now. The papers are elegantly beautiful & I'm totally in love with it. 

TOTE MINI ALBUM


Planning to get a gift for someone, who is really special? The Tote Mini Album is a Perfect & an Ideal gift. The album is a memory keeper in the shape of a bag. It consists 7 interactive pages having different sheets on both its side. It's spacious which lets all the memories dig in & can house more than 30 pictures. I've decorated the bag with tassels & metal embellishments to add to the fun & beauty of the project.

 ON-TO THE DETAILED PICTURES






SUPPLIES USED :


Well that's all from me today. Thank You so much for dropping by. I hope y'all like it. 
Your likes, comments & shares will definitely excite me to prepare more craft items & I'll be thankful to y'all for it. Update your love in the comment section below.
Until next time, Take Care & Keep Crafting!
XOXO 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: