Decoupage Bottle using Bliss Paper Pack by Tanvi

10:30 am Tanvi 0 Comments

Hello Crafty Souls!
 Its summer in India & am sure most of us are trying to beat the heat by staying indoors. The Papericious "BLISS" pack with its soft soothing pastels is sure to you down cool! 😃
Before I share my project, a little about the papers - This pack contains twenty four 12x12 inch single sided papers, in 12 different coordinating designs, acid and lignin free & Made in India and is priced at ₹595/-

This pack is exclusively designed for Gulati Emporium & you can purchase from them - https://www.instagram.com/gulati_emporium/

My inspiration today is a decoupage bottle using one of the geometric designs from this pack.

Now, if you have this pack or the Gilded Onyx papers, you will wonder how I managed to used these 220gsm papers on a curved surface!

When I received these in my DT kit, I so wanted to use them to decoupage & placed a sheet on the bottle on my work space. It looked absolutely classy & elegant, I was wondering how to make this possible! Necessity is the Mother of taking Chances said Mark Twain & why not 😇 ! I sprayed some water on the back of the paper & slowly with a steady hand separated the layers & was overjoyed to find the top foiled layer peel.

 OMG I soon had a rice paper like sheet ready to be used on the bottle!
Paint the bottle using Chalk Paint - Duck Egg. Trim the paper to size &  decoupage  it on the bottle.
I also gilded the rest of the surface with gold foil, perfect for the foiled sheets!
Hope you like this little hack & will use these to decoupage!

Good bye until my next post!
Cheers,

Other Supplies used: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: