Name Board - A Fusion between Decoupage & Resin Art by Tanvi

11:00 am Tanvi 1 Comments

Hello!
Hope you are enjoying the DT inspiration using the Bliss Paper Pack.
Today I have an interesting post, a fusion between Decoupage & Resin Art. I totally loved the outcome & am sure to experiment more!
For this name board, I first masked off the areas where I wanted to Decoupage.
After selecting coordinating colors for the resin, I poured the colors & mixed them until the desired result. After leaving it overnight to cure, I decoupage the remaining portions.
I colored the MDF embellishments in gold & added some highlights with metallic wax paste.
Do leave some love if you like this project
If you have missed my earlier post on how to use these papers for decoupage, do check the post HERE.
This pack is exclusively designed for Gulati Emporium & you can purchase from them -https://www.instagram.com/gulati_emporium/
Cheers & love until my next post,
Tanvi

Supplies Used:

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks great. Love the resin and bliss paper combo.

    ReplyDelete