Papericious May Guest Designer | Neha Bhatt | Part 2

11:00 am Hussena 0 Comments


Hello, crafty friends!
I am thrilled to be back again on the blog to share some more ideas and projects by our Guest Designer for the month of May - Neha Bhatt! Neha is a super talented designer and cardmaker whose projects always have such an edge to them. She is someone who surely doesn't need any introduction - Her work speaks for herself! :)

We couldn't be more happier to have her as a Guest Designer on our blog today. Please join us in giving a warm welcome to Neha!

Hello friends,
I am Neha here. This is first time for me on Papericious blog. I love their papers but they are mostly available in 12" x 12” so being a card designer, they are difficult to design with. I specifically like their Gilded Onyx and Bliss Paper Packs. I was eagerly waiting for Gilded Onyx papers in 6x6 inches. I don’t have words to describe the beauty of these papers. The colors are amazing, foiling is superb and they are super sturdy. I am sharing few projects using both the packs. Both papers go so well together.

6 Note-Cards with Envelopes in a Box

These are pretty easy cards to put together and they look gorgeous. They are 5.5"x3". There is no message which allows you to use it for any occasion. Thick paper allows you to make simple but sturdy box. Box topper is made with Abstract Chippis which was colored with Golden Acrylic Paint.







Bookmarks (Ink Blending on Foiled Paper)

They are 2"x6" bookmarks. For the back, I have used this white foiled paper from Gilded Onyx Pack. I have used various altenew inks for ink blending for vibrant colors. I tried with Oxides, but they were coating the the foiled part giving very dull look. For the fron I used matching plain cardstock for stamping. 




Tag (Stamping on Foiled CS)

I tried stamping on text pattern paper and I am amazed. It looks divine with the foiled pattern showing through solid stamping.

I recommend using solid stamps and dye inks for this technique.  


Card (Heat Embossing on Foiled Paper)

I have used patterned papers from the Gilded Onyx Pack on this card.

Once again I used solid stamp to emboss the images with Metallic Embossing Powders. It was hard to capture the sparkling beauty of foil and embossing. For colored embossing, you can try Distress Oxides for stamping and emboss it with Clear Embossing Powder.

That is all for today! I hope you like my creations. Thank you, Hussena and Aastha for this wonderful opportunity. I totally enjoy playing with these papers. Hugs!

Supplies Used:

You can find more of Neha's amazing work on her Blog and social media. Subscribe to her blog and follow her to see much more crafty goodness from her! :)
Instagram: @nehabhatt
Facebook Page: Periwinkle Creations

You Might Also Like

0 comments: