Papericious Guest Designer - Gayatri Viswanathan | Post Two

11:00 am Hussena 0 Comments


Hello everyone,
This is Hussena and welcome back to the Papericious blog. I am here to share the second guest post by our amazing guest designer, Gayatri Viswananthan using the Papericious 'Hooked' Paper Collection. If you missed seeing her first post using the 'I Love You' Patterned Paper Pack, you can click HERE to see her projects.

Today, she is sharing TWO fantastic cards she made using the Hooked Patterned Paper Pack. We hope you like her projects and are inspired by them! Be sure to follow Gayatri on social media to see more of her awesome work!
- - -

Hello,
Gayatri here once again as Guest Designer for Papericious. Today I have two interesting projects using the gorgeous ‘Hooked’ Patterned Paper Pack.

Tunnel Card

The card measures 8.5” x 5.5”. I created the base with Vanilla cardstock and created the tunnel panels inside with the pattern papers.

I die cut circle windows for the tunnel effect. I fussy-cut the floral patterns from the pack and adhered on the panels. 

I die cut one of the sentiments and adhered it in the center.

On the side panel I created a small pocket to hold a message tag. This piece I cut from the cover of the paper pack. I fussy cut a small bow and added it on the tag.

On the front panel I added two circle frames and die cuts at the corners. I added few of my handmade paper flowers I had in my stash.

Hope you liked my card. Here is a video of the card:


Magnetic Bookmark
The book mark measures 6” x 3”. I created a flap and layered all the side with paper from the 6 x 6 paper pack. Before layering I added magnets for closure. 

I added few die cuts and fussy cut images. I added a sentiment from the paper pack on the smaller flap. I added twine for the bookmark and adhered few die cut butterflies.

Here is a video of the bookmark:

Hope you liked my projects with Papericious papers and have inspired you. Thank you.

Supplies Used:

- - -
If you liked Gayatri's projects, please do not hesitate to leave a comment! She would love to hear what you think of her projects. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day ahead.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: