A Wall Decor using I Love You Paper Pack

11:00 am Parul 0 Comments


Hello friends,
I think by now you must have understood my style in paper crafting. It's all CAS (clean and simple)!
No matter how hard I try to layer and embellish my projects my hands stop cooperating with me and the project ends up being a CAS again. Lol.

And today, I am here with yet another inspiration project.  I keep making some Wall Decor Frames now and then because they make such a nice gift for friends and family. 
I started with thick White Card Stock and made a Shadow Box Frame with it. You can find several videos on YouTube which explain how to make this frame. You need be little careful with corners and patience is the key :)
Then I took out three patterns from the I Love You Paper Pack from Papericious and cut out 3 hearts from each. With the help of ruler I folded them into half and adhered to the frame. And that gives you that 3D look to hearts which you can see clearly in following pictures.

You can make a number of patterns like this. Hope you liked the project :)
Supplies Used:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: