Complimenting Gift Tags with Hooked Paper Pack

11:00 am Parul 0 Comments


Hello friends,
Parul here today with yet another inspiration post. And I must say I am hooked to this Hooked Paper Pack from Papericious. Lolz. I really love to pack gifts creatively and I have been running out of tags lately so thought of making a few with Papericious pattern papers. Lets have a look:
I always make gift tags in sets. sometime a set of two and sometimes a set of four. And that's because you get to use scraps immediately. Like I cut two tags  in maroon gingham print and one in mini hearts print. I cut the heart print tag in two parts and adhered them two two tags, lower part in one and upper part in another :)
and here comes the second set.. Look how beautiful these pattern papers are!
The sentiments in all four tags have been adhered with foam tape to give them little extra dimension. You can see them from an angle in the following picture.

I hope you liked these gift tags. Please let me know in comments :)
Love,
Parul

Supplies Used:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: