Papericious Guest Designer | Gayatri Viswanathan

11:00 am Hussena 0 Comments


Hello everyone,
This is Hussena here with you today. Welcome to our February Guest Designer post. We have the awesome Gayatri Viswanathan as our guest today! Gayatri is a talented designer who excels at various forms of paper crafting, be it Paper Quilling, Punch Craft, Card Making, Scrapbooks, and more. It's an absolute honour to have her here with us and I can't wait for you to check out the fantastic projects she has whipped up using our latest collection: I Love You. Please join me in giving a warm welcome to her!

Here's a little bit about Gayatri:
Hello crafty folks,
I am Gayatri, mother of two wonderful boys. I have been an art and craft lover from my younger days. I used to enjoy and love my craft classes in my school days. After a long time, five years back I stepped into crafting world through quilling. I slowly tried my hand in scrapbooks and decoupage. I love making my flower embellishments and try making different fold cards and interactive cards.  
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. Spread the smile bug and and infect everyone......
I am super excited to be Guest Designing for Papericious. I am grateful to Team Papericious for giving me this opportunity.

You can find Gayatri on social media here:


 Today I am showcasing the recently launched paper pack ‘I Love You’. Such a gorgeous combination of teal and pink. I have made two interactive cards and a tag with the scraps I had.

Spinner Card
Recently Jennifer McGuire had shared a spinner card tutorial and I had to give it a try. I took a white card base and layered with one of the sheets and few cut apart from the pack. On the inside I created a spinner heart and layered with coordinating sheets.

Check out the Video below to see the Spinner in action:


Shaker Card
The second card is a shaker card. I made two heart windows and created the shaker part on the front panel. I added few handmade flowers and die cuts to decorate the front panel. The paper pack has cute little cut apart and I had to create something with them. So I made a simple pop up elements on the inside. And added the sentiment from the sheet.

Check out the video below to get a better idea:


Tag
I had scrap papers lying around and I thought that what better way to make use of them than making a tag? I cut a base measuring 3.5” x 5.5” and trimmed the scraps and added a doily scrap too! I also added few fussy cut elements from the sheets.

Supplies Used:


Hope you liked my creations. Your feedback means a lot to me.
Till next time – 
Happy crafting!
- - -
If you liked Gayatri's projects, please do not hesitate to leave a comment! She would love to hear what you think of her projects. 

Stay tuned for Gayatri's next post using our Hooked Patterned Paper Pack in the coming week. We can't wait to share her beautiful creations with you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: