Shadow Box Album by Swati

11:00 am swati nahata 2 Comments


Happy Thursday, all!

Swati here from Swati's Crafting World. I'm sure y'all must have checked the latest release by Papericious by now. Today I've bounced back with yet another inspiration post. In my today's project I've made a Shadow Box Album with waterfall effect, & have used recently launched
 'HOOKED' Papers from Papericious. 

The album looks so pretty in person. And here's the close-up picture.



So now onto today's creation :

Planning to get a gift for someone, who is really special? The Shadow Box album is a perfect & an ideal gift. I'm here today to show that Shadow Boxes are super fun & easy!
 By breaking it down to clean & simple design, I hope it makes Shadow Boxes more approachable.

The size of the album is 6 by 6 inches & have decorated it with some couple paper die cut, mulberry rose & leaves, embellishments & tiles, cutouts from the HOOKED paper pack, & covered them with RAJNI CHAWLA'S - CRYSTAL CLEAR to give it a lustrous look. On the left side, I've added a waterfall thing which can house 8 tags/pictures & on the right side is the shadow box. The size of the Shadow Box is 5.5 by 5.5 inches & have decorated it with some fussy cuts & small tags
 from the HOOKED paper pack. The Shadow Box can hold 1 tag/pictures.

Detailed Pictures :








Supplies used to create this beautiful piece are :




Well that's all from me today. Thank you so much for dropping by. I hope I've inspired you. Don't forget to update your love in below comment section.

Until next time, take care & keep crafting.
LOVE,
SWATI NAHATA

You Might Also Like

2 comments: