A Bouquet of Hearts

11:00 am Parul 1 Comments


Hello friends!

This is Parul here. Today, I bring you a project made with beautiful I Love You Paper Pack from Papericious. I was absolutely amazed when I had a look at these papers. The combination of colours, the brightness in prints and those patterns everything is just perfect. 

For today's post, I thought of making a Box Card which is perfect for Valentine's Day. And since it's made with a whole lot of hearts, I thought of calling it a bouquet of hearts. And here it is..

Following is the detailed look at this bouquet of hearts.

And this is how the card looks when its closed.

Hope you like this. Don't forget to check the amazing Valentine's Day projects other design team members are coming with. 
Thank you for dropping in!

Supplies Used:

You Might Also Like

1 comment: