Mini Album using Hooked Paper Collection | All About Love

11:00 am Palchincreation 1 Comments


Hello Papericious fans!
Priya here from Palchin Creation
Can you believe that Valentine's Day is less than two weeks away
 Who's excited for Valentine's Day ? Well I am, and I would like to share a fun Mini Album which I created using  Papericious' amazing, newly launched paper pack - Hooked!
Have you checked this amazing collection ? If not, then here are the links:  Part 1, Part 2

 I have used Papericious 'HOOKED' Paper pack for my mini album. Everything about this collection is amazing, the mixture of both pastels and bolds. Love the sentiment sheet which is just perfect for any love or Valentine's projects!

Let's check today's project closer.




Thank you for stopping by,
 I hope that you have been inspired to create one for your loved ones!

Love,


List of Supplies:

You Might Also Like

1 comment: