3D Shadow Box Frame w/ Envelope

12:06 pm Palchincreation 1 Comments


Hello Papericious fans!
Priya here again. Today I'm going to be showing you how to make your own custom Shadow Box Frame with an Envelope.

Here is step by step tutorial:

To create a Shadow Box, you need a sheet of Cardstock or Pattern Paper  measuring 12'' X 10'' and you have to score all the 4 sides each times at 1/2 inch.
Make extra 1/2 inch on short side of paper but only to the second scoreline. Now you have to trim all the marked areas off. And after that you fold all the score-lines and use glue or red tape to stick them and your shadow box is ready!

Now on to the envelope:

You need a sheet of Pattern Paper measuring 12'' X 12'' and score the A side at 3 7/8'' and B side at 4 3/4''. Glue the 3 sides and your envelope base is ready!

Now you can can decorate them as you wish!!
For my project I have used amazing paper collection by Papericious "I LOVE YOU''

And they are just perfect for any love project!
Here is glimpse of my project:




That's all from me today!
I hope you all are inspired to make your own shadow box envelopes!
If you have any query, please get in touch in comments below. I'd love to hear from you.
Love

List of Supplies:

You Might Also Like

1 comment: