Wedding Wishes Shadow Box Card by Heena | Guest Designer

11:00 am Hussena 9 Comments

Hello everyone,
This is Hussena here again on the Papericious blog and today I'm very excited to bring to you our first ever Guest Designer - Heena of Blooming Paper Buds. She has been participating in our challenges very recently, but her work is really very elegant and we couldn't resist asking her to be a guest at our blog. Today she has a very beautiful Shadow Box Card to share along with a step by step tutorial for you. Hope you all are inspired to try it out & don't forget to leave some love for her :)


Over to Heena now . . .

Hi, everyone! I am Heena from “Blooming Paper Buds” and I’m so thrilled and pleased to be here on the Papericious Blog today. I have always loved the pattern papers from Papericious especially the floral ones and always enjoyed working with Papericious products. Thank you, Aastha Jain for giving me the opportunity to be a guest designer on the blog.

I have a shadow box card to share with you today using the Wedding paper collection. 


I started off by making the shadow box that measures 8 ½’’ by 7 ½’’ and 0.8’’ deep with the frame 0.8’’ wide. The shadow box is made using cardboard sheet and I have covered it with pattern papers from the Wedding paper pack. To cover the front part of the frame, I have cut 0.8’’ wide strips from the same pattern paper and distressed the edges and inked it using a brown ink pad with a blending tool and dusted the edges with Papericious Frosting powder. I have also added some texture paste through a stencil and highlighted it using embellishment wax (I have made my own texture paste using the Papericious Heavy White Gesso).


 The flowers are made using Sigma cardstock and I have added the Papericious Crystal Clear glitter on the flowers and leaves. I have painted some Styrofoam buds to make the berries and covered them in Frosting Powder. For the center, I have printed the quote on cardstock and cut it in a fancy shape then stuck that on another piece of white cardstock which I have stamped using a background stamp and clear embossed it and highlighted it using gold embellishment wax, I have cut another piece of pattern paper in the same size and layered them in the center, the edges are distressed and dusted with frosting powder. I have cut the chipboard flowers from the Wedding theme Chipboard and heat embossed it in gold.



I hope you liked my creation, Thank You for having me!

Supplies used :
The Wedding Paper pack
Sigma Cardstock
Frosting Powder
Crystal Clear Glitter
Wedding Theme Chipboard
Heavy White Gesso

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Isn't it looking so beautiful? Thank you so much Heena, for sharing such a gorgeous project at our blog. Do leave some love for her :)
Have a nice day everyone!

You Might Also Like

9 comments:

  1. Elegant...Ty for sharing it with us.
    Hugs
    Mukta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I have a question... Cardboard sheet.. Is it a thick sheet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is thicker than cardstock and more durable.

      Delete
  3. beautiful beautiful beautiful.
    So happy to see your incredible work. Love everything you do.
    Congrats on the GD spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You everyone, I'm glad you all liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful n so elegant...thank u for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete