Indie Chic Embossed Card Set

10:01 pm Priya 2 Comments

Hello Friends!
This is Priya from Priya-n-papers. Today I am here to share my new set of cards I created using stunning Indie Chic paper pack from Papericious. You have been seeing so many inspirations from Papericious DT members with Indie Chic. Aren't each one precious?
Apart from gorgeous papers, the Indie Chic pack also comes with coordinated color cardstock which is sturdy and can be used for many techniques. I decided to make a set of embossed card by dry embossing the Indie Chic plain cardstocks.
Here is a set of "Best Wishes card" I made by embossing the Papericious Indie Chic cardstock using my WRMK 3D embossing folders. I totally loved the embossing on these.
Procedure :
1. Cut  4 panel of A2 size (4.25 x 5.5 Inches) from Papericious Indie Chic Cardstock.
2. Emboss it using your choice of embossing folders.
3. Cut 4 panels of Papericious Sigma Cardstock as per the layout of your card and do the ink blending using distress inks. I used the colors that are coordinating with Indie chic diecuts.
4. Spritz some water on to these panels and let it dry.
5. Cut out strips of paper and adhere it along the ink blended panels. I used one of the pattern paper from the same paper pack. Now stick these onto the embossed A2 panels.
6. Fussy cut the floral elements from the diecut sheet of Indie Chic paper and arrange all the florals on the finished panels in step 5.
7. Finish of the cards with some rhinestones, sentiments and Chipboards.
Here is the individual pics of all 4 cards.



I hope you liked all the cards I created. Do leave comments if you do.
Here is the list of supplies I used :
Papericious Indie Chic Paper Pack
 Papericious Ink Blending Tool
 Papericious Sigma Cardstock
Papericious Leaves Chipboards
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Priya 

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. card is superb. how did you emboss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vani. I used the embossing folders.. I mentioned it as well. You need diecutting or embossing machine to emboss. The embossing folders are from WRMK 3D embossing folders series.

      Delete