A gift set with Indie Chic

11:00 am Monia - Monika Jakubowska 0 Comments

Hello, Monika here.
Today I would like to show you a card and a pendant made with Indie Chic papers.


I used intensive papers and added my handmade flowers made with Sigma cardstock. I also added chipboards painted white: Small Dream Catcher chipboard, Let`s Party chipboard and Flourish Chipboard; Fancy Chain lace and lace flowers. To make flowers sparkling I used fabulous Crystal Powder.





I also made a pendant, the base is a  Modern Ornate Pattern theme chipboard, I painted it white. I used the same products: Indie Chic paper, Small Dream Catcher chipboard and Flourish Chipboard; Fancy Chain lace and lace flowers.




Papericious products used:
Indie Chic Premium Edition
Small Dream Catcher chipboard
Modern Ornate Pattern theme chipboard
Sigma cardstock
Fancy Chain Lace
Crystal Clear powder
Fabric flowers FL5002 
Let`s Party Theme chipboard  
Flourish Collage Chipboard 

Hope you like my inspiration. Have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: