Card with spinner inside - Tutorial

11:00 am crafty D 2 Comments

Hello my friends
Here is Diana once again

Today I will show you a Tutorial of how to make a card with spinner inside
Here you can see the elements I used on the cover of the card. The paper pack I used is Azealian
The CS base is 12,5 cm x 30,2 cm. I scored at 15,1 cm to fold in the middle.
As you can see I embossed Sigma cardstock and started to build composition.

I love the chipboards (flourish)and (Leaves) and the variety of how to use it. This time I painted with black gesso and put some Crystal clear glitter.

 The final result of the cover
On the flowers I used Frosting powder. Wow... that gives such a unique effect. 
 
Now let's start with the main part which is the spinner inside. 
The CS inside that holds the spinner is the side of 27 cm x 12 cm. 
Score at the long part at 2 cm, 7, 5 cm, 13 cm.
The score line 7,5 cm is the middle part of the spinner. As shown on the photo there I glued the thread with the embellishment. I cut the flowers from the die cut page of the Indie chic. So many nice die cuts there. And 2 different text : make a wish and  life is good from TH stickers.

When that was made I glued and folded together.


When I was done with the spinner I glued the whole part to the inside part of the card. Now it is only to decorate the inside parts


Here is the short Video



 Hope you liked it
Hugs, DT Diana


You Might Also Like

2 comments: