Boss girl mini album

7:30 am Memory Keepers by Priyanka 0 Comments

  • Hey everyone!

I am Priyanka, bringing a beautiful mini album for you to end this year's inspiration but many more to come in the coming year. Take a look at this beauty. 


I hand crafted this fabric binded album that measures 5 x 8 inches.

Inside this album I have made a total of eight pages that are super interactive and even have some pop up features. I have used the die cut motif bundle from the boss babe collection to embellish the pages inside. 









For the video Walkthrough visit the @Papericious page on Instagram or mine @memorykeeperspriyanka 



I hope you like this cute album. Do let me know in the comments. Hope you have a great year ahead. Happy new year!!! 

Thanks

You Might Also Like

0 comments: