Scrapbook Style Cards ft. Happy Day - Guest Post by Aditya Khaitan

11:00 am Hussena 0 Comments


Hello everyone!
This is Hussena here, and welcome back to the Papericious blog. I am here to share the next post by our guest designer, Aditya Khaitan. Today, he is sharing a set of handmade Cards featuring the Happy Day Patterned Paper Pack

Here's what Aditya has to say about his projects:
Good morning, friends!
I’m Aditya Khaitan from Rangat Studio and I am so happy to be guest designing on the Papericious blog this month.

Hope you all liked my Birthday Layout featuring the Happy Day Paper Pack. I was supper happy to read the beautiful comments left by all. In case you missed seeing my post, you can check it out HERE

As promised, I'll be sharing some Scrapbook style Cards today using “Happy Day” Paper Pack. So, without further ado, let's have a look at the project pictures:

Card 1




Card 2




Card 3


 Supplies Used:



I hope you liked the cards and feel inspired to try out these lovely papers! Don't forget to tag Papericious (@papericious) if you create something using the new Paper Packs. 

Thank you for stopping by!
-------------

If you liked Aditya's project, please do not hesitate to leave a comment! He would love to hear what you think of his project. 

You can find Aditya on his social media here:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: