Bohemian Summer Dream Catcher ft. Blue & Beyond

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


 Hello friends!
Greetings for the day!
This is Parita Galani, here today with inspiration post featuring Blue & Beyond Patterned Paper Pack.

This paper with its hues of blue and pretty whimsical sea elements takes us back to beautiful beach days memories for sure. The Blue & Beyond Patterned Paper Pack is perfect to create all your beach holidays and summer projects.

I have made a Dream Catcher with a twist on a wooden hoop. I have taken a wooden hoop, then used a beautiful paper from Blue & Beyond as my base paper. Next, I cut out and adhered another another printed paper from same collection. I layered it with pretty die cuts and elements from the Blue & Beyond Paper Pack and its coordinating Die Cut Embellishment Sheets. Finally, I added some flowers, paper twine, and sea shells to complete the look. I added various ribbons at the bottom in hues of blue and white and my project was complete.

So, let's have a look - Bohemian Summer - Dream Catcher



Supplies Used:

Hope you guys like my project. Please tag us on Facebook/ Instagram (@papericious), so that we can stop by and take a look at your creations using the Papericious - Blue & Beyond  Collection. 

If you'd like to add your own spin to this Dream Catcher, you can add a picture or your favorite quote or any beautiful sea shells you collected from that trip to customize the piece.

Stay healthy & Take care!
Best Regards,
Parita K Galani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: