Mixed Media Monogram ft. "Happy Day" | Video Tutorial

11:00 am C 4 Craft 0 Comments


Good morning, friends!
Tulika here again from C 4 Craft and I am so happy to be back on the Papericious blog this month with a wonderful tutorial.

For my post today, I have used the most colourful “Happy Day ” Paper Pack and co-ordinating Element Sheets. This time I have decorated my son's nickname 'LEO' with standing MDF letters using this paper pack and very excited to make this decor for his room. I fussy cut his birthday date numbers from the paper pack and glued on the letters. I have used a circle chipboard frame from Laser Cut Chipboards - Abstract among these three chipboard frames. I used some pink and golden sequins too from Blush Sequins Mix Collection to beautify my project.

So, without further ado, let's have a look at the project pictures:
I have prepared a step by step video tutorial too for this project. Check HERE.

Supplies Used:


I hope you liked the tutorial and feel inspired to try out these lovely papers! Don't forget to tag Papericious (@papericious) if you try your hands on making some amazing projects using the new Paper Packs. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Love and hugs,

You Might Also Like

0 comments: