Whimsical Garden Pop-Up Box Card ft. Me Before You

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


Hello friends!
This is Parita Galani from Mystic Hue. Today I am here with my inspiration post using Papericious newly launched Me Before You - Designer Edition Paper Pack. I have created a Box Card which is a perfect gift for your special ones on this Valentine's.

So presenting, Whimsical Garden Pop-Up Box Card
To make this card, I have taken A4 sized Cardstock, scored, folded and glued it to form a box. I used two different design paper from the Me Before You Paper Pack for base sides and open flaps. I used different fussy cut elements from the Paper Pack and variety of elements from different Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets. I used acetate strips to stick the pop up elements. Lastly, I used different Chipboards to further embellish it.








Supplies Used:



So that's all. I hoped you guys liked my inspiration post and will make your very own box card.
Keep crafting!
Best Regards,
Parita K Galani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: