Altered Journal Cover ft. Billet Doux

11:00 am Kirti's Kraft Kastle 0 Comments



Hello, Crafty People!
Kirti here from Kirti's Kraft Kastle 
Did you miss me? I was busy with some fam-jam for some time and now back with my new Inspiration Post for Papericious ft. Billet Doux. This paper pack is truly my favorite. 
The perfect balance of bright and subtle colors with heart throbbing roses, makes it perfectly suitable so much variety of Projects. With awesome memories created with family, I decided to use this beautiful paper pack for my project relating to memories.



This time, I have used Billet Doux Paper Pack and Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets for altering a diary cover. 


Did you know, I believe in noting down good & bad moments in my life. That's called Journaling. I find journaling quite relaxing and stress busting and revisiting those moments makes all process a pleasure. And here are some close up details of my project using Billet Doux!




Your quest for material search ends here - I have enlisted the items with pictures and links for your help.


Hope you find this project inspirational. Don't forget to share your creations using the same Billet Doux Paper Pack at our Papericious Group.

Thank you for stopping by!
Kirti Gupta

You Might Also Like

0 comments: