"Love Tag Card" with 'Me Before You' Collection

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 0 Comments


Hello everyone!
Shilpa here,
I have Tag Card Tutorial to share with you today. I've created this fun Tag Card with Papericious 'Me Before You' Collection.

Here is the Step by Step Tutorial:

Step 1 - I started with cutting these tags from 'Me Before You' Paper Pack. They are 8" X 4" in size.

Step 2 - Next, I created 3" pocket with lace border for this card.

Step 3 - For the front little pocket, I wanted mini tags. I cut them out from other beautiful white and purple design papers from same collection. To decorate it more, I used lace punch at the edge. I adhered flowers and sentiments from 'Me Before You' Cut and Create Embellishments, and some Lace Flowers.

Step 4 - I started adding embellishments to main tag. Along with Cut and Create Embellishments, I also used Papericious Chippis. I colored the heart design with Chalk Paint - Duck Egg.

Step 5 - I adhered few more die cut flowers, hearts and leaves and my tag  card was finished.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope you would like to make your own Tag Card with Papericious new Collections.

Papericious Products used here:

Duck Egg - Chalk Paint


You Might Also Like

0 comments: