Pretty Water Filled Shaker Card by Swati

11:00 am swati nahata 0 Comments


Hello Everyone!
This is Swati from Swati's Crafting World back with another inspirational post. Hope y'all had a relaxed Sunday with some fun time with your family & friends. I've created a water filled shaker  CASEin' one of the Papericious's amazingly new launched Paper Pack PRETTY PIXIEThe Papers are gorgeous & I'm sure you're going to love these pretty papers.

PRETTY WATER SHAKER CARD 

A perfect card with a beautiful concept - Water filled shaker card are something that can be gifted to someone in any occasion. This pretty water filled card would certainly be super sweet for a photo card, a birthday invitation or even a gift card holder. 

I've created a shaker & filled it with water, sequins & Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear. I've decorated the cover with mulberry flowers, leaves & water droplets. I've also made two cute little tags using the papers from the Paper Pack- Pretty Pixie.

HERE'S THE CLOSE-UP PICTURES

HERE'S THE VIDEO

SUPPLIES USED




Well that's all from me today. Thank You so much for dropping by. I hope y'all like it. 
Your likes, comments & shares will definitely excite me to prepare more craft items & I'll be thankful to y'all for it. Update your love in the comment section below.
Until next time, Take Care & Keep Crafting!
XOXO 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: