Photo Frame ft. Little Miss Muffet - Tutorial

12:08 pm Chirali Shah 1 Comments


Hello People!
Chirali this side with a quick photo frame tutorial from Papericious' Little Ms. Muffet Paper Pack.
Here it is:

Let's start with the tutorial:

I cut 1 piece of millboard and 1 of white paper of 12.25"x12.25" and selected one sheet from Little Ms. Muffet which will work as a main background of the frame. 
Then I cut two millboard pieces shaped as shown in picture to make a frame stand. You can go for simple rectangle too. 
Stick them to white paper and cut the edges as shown and glue them to the millboard. 

I attached the stand with brads to the big millboard piece in the centre.

And added one small stripe below the stand too, as shown in picture.

Front will look like this.
Now glue white paper on the board and then patterned paper on the white paper.

Cut 9 white papers measuring 3.25"x3.25" and round 2 alternate edges of each. Cut 9 patterned papers measuring 3"x3" inches of your choice.

The basic frame will look like this. I added each white and patterned paper with the help of foam tape.
Time to decorate! My final outcome is here:

Some close-ups:

I have added so many fussy cut elements to decorate the same. I can now add 6 pictures in this frame, leaving 3 as a decorated parts.

I hope you liked it.
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Chirali :)

Supplies Used:

You Might Also Like

1 comment: