Tutorial : Cute Name Banner using Little Ms. Muffet Pattern Papers

4:42 pm Parul 0 Comments


Hello everyone!
Parul here with yet another inspiration post. Today I am sharing a Name Nanner I have made for my 3 months old niece Anayta. :) She is planning to come to my place next month and I thought it will be good to have a name banner for her room. :)

I have used two pattern paper packs to make this banner, first being Little Ms. Muffet and second being, Pretty Pixie. The left paper with polka dots is from Little Ms. Muffet and I chose this paper to make base for my banner's pennants. Second paper on right side with stripes is from Pretty Pixie. I loved these ombre stripes on it and thought of cutting letters from it.
And here you can have a look at the banner. 

Tutorial 

Step 1 
Cut 4"x4" squares from polka dot pattern paper and round their corners using corner punch.
Step 2
Cut alphabets in the name with the help of alphabet dies or digital die cutting machine. 
Step 3
Adhere the alphabets on the pennants with the help of foam tape to give them some dimension and they now look as following.
Step 4
Now you need to fussy cut some elements from Pretty Pixie Pattern Papers like I did or you can use other embellishments from your stash.
Step 5
Now embellish all the pennants however you like.
Step 6
Now make two holes in each pennant at same place with a normal punch and pass a matching ribbon through all pennants. 

And the banner is ready to use :)
Hope you liked the tutorial post. Please let me know in comments. 
Supplies Used:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: