Baby Theme Money Envelopes by Swati

11:00 am swati nahata 0 Comments


Mornin' & Happy Friday, all!
This is Swati from Swati's Crafting World back with another Pictorial Post. Hope y'all are doing great. I've a cute project to share CASEin' one of the Papericious amazing newly launched Paper Pack LITTLE MS. MUFFETThe Papers are gorgeous medley of Vintage & Shabby Chic designs in BABY Theme apt for creating card & albums for both - Baby Girl & Baby Boy. I'm sure you're 
going to love these pretty papers. 

BABY THEME MONEY ENVELOPE 

Money Envelopes are something that can be used in any season, & in any festival. I've made two envelopes, one for a Baby Girl in the shades of pink, & one for Baby Boy in the shades of brown.

STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

STEP-1
Take one piece of white cardstock of size 7.5"x7.5" & one piece of black cardstock of size 7.5"x7.5".

STEP-2
Score both the pieces of cardstock at 3" from one side & then turn the piece & score at 0.5" & 7". Fold the scoring lines & chop off the extra parts.

STEP-3
* For Baby Boy - I've taken two small pieces & adhered them on the base & made small pocket of size 3.25"x1" & made two Tags from the Tags available in the Paper Pack, & adhered paper sentiment of  Best Wishes from Double Sided Tape.
 
* For Baby Girl - I've tried giving layers, pasted pink cardstock on the base & on the top I've adhered the pattern paper. Decorated the envelope with a bow & paper sentiment of Congratulations. I've made the Bow from We R Punch Board, & if you don't have the Punch Board you can make a Bow from a ribbon also.
 

ON-TO THE PICTURES













SUPPLIES USED:


Well that's all from me today. Thank You so much for dropping by. I hope y'all like it. 
Your likes, comments & shares will definitely excite me to prepare more craft items & I'll be thankful to y'all for it. Update your love in the comment section below.
Until next time, Take Care & Keep Crafting!
XOXO 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: