Money Wraps by Nikkita using Little Ms.Muffet Collection

4:04 pm Nikkita 0 Comments


Hello everyone!
This is Nikkita and today I am back with a new inspirational post using the amazing NEW baby theme Paper Collection - Little Ms. Muffet
I totally love the quality and beautiful prints and patterns and it has a soft pink feel as well as a vintage feel. I have made few Money Wraps/Envelopes using mostly with the Element Sheet which comes along the pack. The tiny elements are versatile and can be used to make envelopes, cards, scrapbooks or anything.

So for the envelopes/wraps, I have used Kraft Cardstock and the Little Ms. Muffet Paper Pack from Papericious and die cuts and mulberry flowers and embellishments from my stash. 







SUPPLIES USED:
KRAFT CARDSTOCK
12" X 12" LITTLE MS.MUFFET PAPER PACK

I hope you like the money envelopes/wraps.
Do leave some love.
Happy Crafting!

LOVE,
NIKKITA

You Might Also Like

0 comments: