Tutorial : You and Me Card

11:00 am Parul 1 Comments


Hello friends!
Parul this side! I hope you are really enjoying all inspiration posts on the blog. Today I am here with a card using Hooked Paper Pack from Papericious. It's a lovely set of pattern papers with a very pretty colour palette.
And what I loved most is the sentiment sheet it comes with. There are 24 sentiments (all so beautifully done) so you can make as many cards without even need of printing or stamping a message.
Steps :
1. To make this card I started with a top fold card base in ivory colour . The size of card front is 4" x 5.5"
2. Next I took two pattern papers in contrasting prints and cut them 3.75" X 4" and 3.75" X 2".  
3. I adhered these pattern papers on the card base and to cover the joint I cut a stripe from other patterned paper on with word love is written repeatedly.
4. Next, I cut a heart out of the same patterned paper and also cut the sentiment out of the sentiments sheet. I glued both hearts at an angle and adhered them to card base using foam tape to add some dimension.


I really loved how this turned out. What do you think? Let me know in comments section :)

Thank you for stopping by!
Love, 
Parul

Supplies Used:

You Might Also Like

1 comment: